Employment Support Services
Finding a job or new career is hard work and we are here to help you. We are pleased to provide a complete list of services funded by Employment Ontario. Come in, visit us or book into an information session where we explain everything we can do to help.
Employment Resource Centre
Our employment resource centre provides computers, Internet, printing, fax machine and information about other services and organizations in our community that can assist you.
We also deliver a variety of half day workshops on topics such as interviewing, resume writing and Workers Rights and Responsibilities.
Employment Counselling can help if you are:
- Looking for a job
- Exploring career options
- Thinking about going back to school or re-training
- Not sure of your next steps
Meet with one of our employment counsellors to discuss your specific situation and needs and develop a plan. Together we will determine the steps you need to take to reach your goals.
Job matching brings together job seekers and employers by providing:
- A well developed network of employers
- Pre-screened, job ready candidates
Second Career provides laid-off workers with:
- Skills training to help them find jobs in high-demand occupations in Ontario
- Financial support that may cover the costs of tuition, books and living expenses
Job Matching and Second Career programs are discussed during the Employment Counselling process, including eligibility requirements.
To learn more call London Training Call: 519 685-4331